Hi, ARTpool enthusiast! Thanks so much for stopping by. We are now accepting model applications for our October event! We look forward to your application, and to pARTying with you on event day!
Want to be a model in our upcoming shows?
- You must be 18+ for all shows except July's Trashion Fashion, which allows models of all ages.
- All of our models understand they are volunteering and helping bring art and fashion to life in our community
- We accept models of all experience level, from seasoned models to those who have never modeled.
- We accept all genders as models. We will dress you to theme as you prefer.
- You must attend the model meeting for the show you wish to participate in order to be fitted for your outfit.
- Meeting dates/times will be sent via e-mail
- Timeline for the day of each show:
- 4pm Models arrive at Intuition Salon for hair and make-up
- 6:30pm Models arrive at ARTpool Gallery completely dressed and ready
- 7pm Runway Walk-through
- 8pm-10pm Models are placed around the shop for photographs and patron meet & greet
- 10pm Performances and runway show begin
- Models are absolutely 100% NOT allowed to drink any alcoholic beverages or smoke anything either before or during the runway show; you will be asked to leave if you're seen drinking or smoking.
- Make sure to bring only a small bag of clothes to change because our storage space is limited.
- ARTpool supplies their models with clothing and accessories, however models must wear their own tights and shoes.
- If you plan to wear heels for the runway, bring some comfortable shoes for the meet & greet time or else your feet might ache after a few hours of standing.
- Please eat dinner BEFORE arriving at ARTpool, bring snacks to enjoy before the event starts at 8pm, we will have water for models
- All models and performers should park away from ARTpool, preferably on 1st Ave N or 1st Ave S, to leave the main Central Avenue open for parking for patrons (your audience).
- Absolutely NO GLITTER, please! It is very hard to clean up after and it is a BIG NO NO!
- ONLY models and painters will be allowed in before 8pm. No one else will be allowed inside before then!
- ALL photographers, family, friends, and significant others MUST purchase a ticket, and will only be allowed in at 8pm. No exceptions.
- Body Painted Models: Be careful of your surroundings! If you damage an item in the store with paint, you will have to purchase it.