Hi, ARTpool enthusiast! Trashion Fashion info below!
We look forward to your application, and to pARTying with you on event day!
*Please read all model policies below before submitting your application!*
The Model/Designer/Collaborator meeting for Trashion has been postponed due to Covid-19
Keep designing and we will be in touch.
Want to be a model in our upcoming shows?
- You must be 18+ for all fashion shows except July's Trashion Fashion, which allows models of all ages.
- You must be 21+ for all body art shows.
- All of our models understand they are volunteering and helping bring art and fashion to life in our community
- We accept models of all experience level, from seasoned models to those who have never modeled.
- We accept all genders as models.
- You must attend the model meeting for the show you wish to participate in order to be fitted for your outfit.
- Meeting dates/times will be sent via e-mail
- Timeline for the day of each show:
- 6:30pm Models arrive at ARTpool Gallery completely dressed and ready
- 7pm Runway Walk-through
- 8pm-9:15pm Models are placed around the shop for photographs and patron meet & greet
- 9:30pm Performances and runway show begin
- Models are absolutely 100% NOT allowed to drink any alcoholic beverages or smoke anything either before or during the runway show; you will be asked to leave if you're seen drinking or smoking.
- Make sure to bring only a small bag of clothes to change because our storage space is limited.
- ARTpool supplies their models with clothing and accessories, however models must wear their own tights and shoes.
- If you plan to wear heels for the runway, bring some comfortable shoes for the meet & greet time or else your feet might ache after a few hours of standing.
- Please eat dinner BEFORE arriving at ARTpool, bring snacks to enjoy before the event starts at 8pm, we will have water for models
- All models and performers should park away from ARTpool, preferably on 1st Ave N or 1st Ave S, to leave the main Central Avenue open for parking for patrons (your audience).
- Absolutely NO GLITTER, please! It is very hard to clean up after and it is a BIG NO NO!
- ONLY models and painters will be allowed in before 8pm. No one else will be allowed inside before then!
- ALL photographers, family, friends, and significant others MUST purchase a ticket, and will only be allowed in at 8pm. No exceptions.
- Body Painted Models: Be careful of your surroundings! If you damage an item in the store with paint, you will have to purchase it.