Failure to comply with our policies could lead to refusal in the future Please read our F.A.Q’s and Policies before applying
1. When & where does crafty fest take place? Crafty Fest is held once a month on a Saturday & Sunday in outdoor space at ARTpool gallery. Our upcoming dates for this season are: Running Saturday & Sundays 11am-5pm September-June No market in July/August Dates can be viewed on the application page *prices for December Market differ from other months
2. How many spots are there? We have 25-30 10x10 spaces
3. How much does it cost? It is $26.75 for one day & $42.80 for both December $75 a day or $100 for the weekend 4. What does my payment get me? ARTpool only provides vendors with the 10x10 space. Vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, tents, sidewalls, weights, towels, dollies & carts, and any other materials needed for display and sales. We cannot provide you with change nor space to store goods.
5. What kind of vendors are you looking for? We’re looking for artists of all mediums, upcyclers, indie crafters and designers, DIY makers, antique sellers--any handmade, funky pieces!no outsourced work. Your work must be overall cohesive and consistent, and you must provide us with clear examples of your work.We look at a vendor's products, uniqueness, set up and presence online and locally. Please note items such as weapons or drug paraphernalia and companies with a drug or hateful undertone will not be accepted into the event. Please consider this and your products when applying, we want this to be a family friendly event. We love featuring baked items but are not seeking on site cooked items from food vendors at this time.
6. How do I apply? You can fill out an ARTpool vendor application. Once you click ‘submit’ we will be notified and you will be added to our applicant group. You will receive an automatic reply letting you know that we have received it.
7. If I fill out an application, am I guaranteed a space? No, unfortunately we have many vendors who apply each month and we are only able to take a percentage of them. We also try to place a cap on how many vendors of a certain type we accept in order to create a diverse environment for our patrons.
8. When do I get notified? You will get notified as soon as your application gets reviewed. Payment is due the same day as applying.
9. How are spaces assigned? All of our spaces are the same size and equally accessible. We do try to ensure no like-product vendors are too near each other.
10. When is set-up and tear down? Set-up on Saturday & Sunday is at 9am. Vendors will have 2 hours to unload & set-up. You will pull into our alley to unload, however once you have we ask you to quickly move your vehicle in order to avoid a traffic jam. Two day vendors are allowed and welcomed to leave their set-up & products in our space overnight. Everything is gated and locked at night, and we have never had an issue, however ARTpool Gallery LLC. is NOT liable for anything that occurs during vending and attendance of Crafty Fest Indie Market. Breakdown is at 5:01pm each day, and not a second sooner.You will need to be loaded up by 5:59pm.
11. Will you be able to help me set-up and breakdown? We cannot help you with unloading, set-up, or breakdown. We will be very busy preparing on our side of things to be open and ready for your customers. If you will need assistance loading and unloading, we recommend getting help from family and friends in order to make the process quick and smooth for you. Having a little cart or dolly can also be very helpful! Many of our past vendors bring those with them in order to make their process simpler.
12. What happens if there is bad weather? We operate rain or shine!
13. What about severe weather? If the market is cancelled entirely due to severe weather, a refund may be given (although this is NOT guaranteed) for a future market date. Refunds will not be issued if the market closes early due to severe weather. Severe weather includes dangerously heavy wind, torrential rain, lightning, or any other conditions that could jeopardize your or your customers’ safety. Please plan accordingly for all weather and have all of your emergency weather supplies (sidewalls, duct tape, tarps, etc.); cancellations are highly unlikely! 14. Can I bring my pet? We love furry friends! Unfortunately, due to liability issues, we are unable to allow vendors to bring pets. 15. Do you have food? No, unfortunately we do not serve food anymore. However we do have small snack items and we ask that you leave patio tables open for our patrons. Feel free to pack a lunch and eat at your booth.
All other inquires may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2030 Central Ave St Petersburg, FL 33712 (727) 324-3878 email@example.com