Crafty Fest Indie Market Policies Failure to comply with our policies could lead to refusal in the future Please read our F.A.Q’s and Policies before applying
1. Vendors must provide all their own materials, including but not limited to: ice, tables, tents, sidewalls, displays, change or charged phone for Square, and any other item they will need for their booth
2. Vendors agree to set up only in their assigned 10x10 space.
3. Only one LLC. per space. Absolutely no space-sharing.
4. No smoking is allowed anywhere at ARTpool Gallery except in the designated smoking area in the garden.
5. ARTpool cannot store or heat any food or drinks; please bring your own mini-cooler if you want to bring snacks/drinks to consume at your booth. Food purchased off-site may also be eaten at your booth.
6. Crafty Fest is family friendly event, however all children of vendors must be attended to by parents or guardians. The ARTpool staff will be very busy and will not look after or be responsible for anyone’s children
7. Vendors may not bring pets; certified service animals are welcome.
8. Do not throw any large garbage in the trashcans or dumpster. We apologize for this inconvenience, however due to the large volume of our own trash, we do not have the space to accommodate garbage from vendor set-up as well (like boxes or display items that get broken).
9. Do not park on Central Ave or you will take space from your customers. After you have unloaded, we recommend parking on either 1st Ave S or 1st Ave N in a legal parking space.
10. Vendors unable to make their scheduled market will NOT be given a refund.
11. Vendors running late--which we understand happens sometimes to us all: You must contact us via phone by 10:30am. If we have not from you by then, your spot may be forfeited with no refund.
12. Vendors will arrive at ARTpool at 9:00am for set up. Vendors are not allowed to breakdown until 5:01 each day.
13. Under any circumstance, ARTpool Gallery LLC. cannot be held liable to anything that occurs during vending and attendance of crafty fest indie market.
14. All vendors should arrive prepared and excited for a wonderful vending experience--a positive attitude will ensure you get along with everybody at the market, including your customers.
15. All food should be eaten at the vendors booth. Patio tables are reserved for our patrons.
16. Any and all materials used at your booths should be cleaned up prior to leaving at the end of the day. Glitter and all shedding materials are prohibited.
17. Business names and products should refrain from using profanities, as this is an all-ages event.
18. All Vendors must enter the alley behind ARTpool via 20th Street, so that all vendors face west in the alley. This alleviates headaches and traffic jams.
19. ALL products sold by Crafty Fest Vendors MUST be handmade or vintage. No mass-produced items, or items created by a third-party supplier.
2030 Central Ave St Petersburg, FL 33712 (727) 324-3878 firstname.lastname@example.org